ETL Developer (M/F)
When your next move is critical, one name should spring to mind.
A Spring Professional, empresa internacional de recrutamento e seleção especializada de quadros médios e superiores atua nas seguintes áreas: Information Technology / Engineering / Finance / Sales & Marketing.
ETL Developer – Porto (M/F)
Spring Professional selects a ETL Developer (M / F) for its client Hostelworld, for Porto area, to support the Data Analysts across the organisation by providing a timely and efficient ETL process into a Data Warehouse. You will be responsible for all scheduled Data Loading from various data sources, and blending this data into the centralised Data Warehouse which underpins Business Intelligence and Analytical capability. ETL operations from multiple sources into a centralised Data Warehouse, Data Warehouse design and implementation, SQL query optimisation and reporting
– Demonstrated experience of Data Loading, Data Integrity and Data Quality through the use of Talend Open Studio products.
– Practical understanding of multidimensional modelling, Data Warehousing concepts and methodologies, star/snow flake schemas, and how BI tools interact with the underlying data structure.
Education & Experience
– A Computer Science related degree or equivalent qualification
– Experience in a global e-Commerce ETL Development role (Talend Certification desirable).
– Excellent knowledge of Data Warehousing design, development and management processes.
– Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
– Effective knowledge-sharing skills and decision making abilities.
– Fluent English is essential (both spoken and written)
– Experience of MicroStrategy desirable.
– Experience of Hadoop desirable.