Quality Manager (M/F) – Porto (South)
When your next move is critical, one name should spring to mind.
A Spring Professional, empresa internacional de recrutamento e seleção especializada de quadros médios e superiores atua nas seguintes áreas: Information Technology / Engineering / Finance / Sales & Marketing.
Spring Professional is recruiting for its multinational client in the automotive sector, an Quality Manager (M/F), for Porto (South).
– Responsible to validate the Quality Validation Review (QVR) and the Technical Quality Agreement (TQA or TQS);
– Ensure that appropriate reactions are carried out;
– Perform and monitor customer audits in the plants;
– Perform PPM audits in the plant in case of deviation vs budget;
– Reflects customer satisfaction (customer voice) based on plants performance;
– Initiate and drive improvement measures on customer satisfaction;
– Understand customer quality requirements and expectations and communicate them back to organization;
– Visit or manage the visit from the key customers.
– Master’s degree in Engineering;
– Minimum of 3 years of professional experience;
– Manufacturing experience, preferrably in the automotive industry;
– Solid knowledge of Quality in Production;
– Fluent in English;
– Process orientation;
– Communication skills;
– Customer relationship experience;
– Ability and willingness to travel extensively.