When your next move is critical, one name should spring to mind.
A Spring Professional, empresa internacional de recrutamento e seleção especializada de quadros médios e superiores atua nas seguintes áreas: Information Technology / Engineering / Finance / Sales & Marketing.
Spring Professional, is selecting a Plant Director (M/F) for an important partner at the Industry sector based in Alentejo.
– Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards ensuring product quality meets established standards;
– Coordinate plant activities to ensure manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner;
– Implement cost-effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salary;
– Lead the development of the plant’s overall budget and plans; allocate resources to reach plant goals;
– Manage continuous improvement initiatives;
– Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, corporate best practices, quality and environmental objectives;
– Implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs;
– Complete a self-assessment within the plant on safety culture and issues.
– Master’s Degree in Engineering;
– Minimum 3 years experience in similar function;
– Experience in production management, manufacturing methods, engineering, process improvement programs;
– Strong statistical analysis skills;
– High level of autonomy/decision making;
– Fluency in English.