Spring Professional is recruiting a Graduate SAM Consultant (m/f) for SAMGarde a renowned company in the field of IT Asset Management & Cyber Security:
By shadowing more experienced staff, you’ll learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to help you on your career path.
You will be based in our Lisbon Expo office with a young dynamic hard working team where you will be trained and work in all aspects of Software Asset Management across a broad portfolio of international clients. As you progress their will be opportunities to travel internationally as well as specialize in particular aspects of Software Asset Management.
- To receive customer licensing queries and log them onto the corporate CRM tool.
- To respond to licensing queries received on the company licensing desk which is the first point of contact for all customer licensing queries.
- To manage the licensing desk queue and escalate as
- To assist in the delivery of license analysis and support senior colleagues with optimisation solutions across multiple vendors
- To assist in the delivery of SAM managed services and software license expertise to multiple customer accounts under the direction of senior
- To train as a subject matter expert for at least one complex Tier 1 Vendor, such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle or
- To take direction from more senior members of the team and to provide support to other members of the team.
Duties / Responsibilities
- To continually update your skillset by learning new vendor licensing rules & product usage rights
- To continually monitor the Licensing Desk ticket
- To assist senior & other colleagues during consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions and mitigating activities.
- To identify opportunities within and outside of customer base and to co-ordinate meetings to discuss solutions.
- University degree
- Bilingual proficiency in English
- Additional language skills
Their Commitment to You
Having shown a commitment to them, they commit to invest in you to ensure your skills are continually updated, they expect you to follow your area of expertise and continuously report back on developments, innovations and new technology as well as bringing them pertinent training requirements.
Where development is fast, salary & career progression will also be fast.
As a family friendly employer they appreciate the pressures of a modern IT career.
While it is true that they will demand a lot from you; they recognise that family always comes first. They offer a flexible approach to work. As long as you are able to deliver they will, as far as possible, allow you to work whenever and wherever is more helpful to you in meeting your personal obligations as a parent, guardian or carer.
They also recognise that last minute events can impact day to day life and they take a compassionate approach to last minute leave or changes that may be required to allow you to fulfil your personal obligations.
Unlike many international businesses who come to Portugal this company is not looking for lower cost labour, they are looking for talented hard workers. That is reflected in their salary commitment. You do not work for their Portuguese business or their UK business– you are part of one team and everyone is on the same salary scale whether UK or Portugal.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org