Sales Manager (m/f)
When your next move is critical, one name should spring to mind.
A Spring Professional, empresa internacional de recrutamento e seleção especializada de quadros médios e superiores atua nas seguintes áreas: Information Technology / Engineering / Finance / Sales & Marketing.
Our client is a leader in his sector. regarding to his growth in the portuguese Market they are seeking for a:
Sales Manager (m/f)
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer, the candidate’s main responsibilities will be:
– Elaborate the sales activities plan and supervise /control its implementation, in line with the company’s strategic objectives;
– Supervise the business between the company and key customers;
– Responsible for controlling the customer budget;
– Develop strategies to increase sales and keep up with market trends and needs;
– Set sales team specific goals;
– Apply the business strategy defined for each internal division, assuring team bonding and interaction, to promote positive and active engagement;
– Hold regular team meetings to provide regular, structured and constructive feedback to the team, promoting an open communication and ensure maximum customer and employee satisfaction & productivity;
– Boost new business development.
– University Degree in Economics, Management, Marketing or similar degree;
– Work experience in Sales Division;
– Proven track record on a Sales Director for 2/5 years will be a plus;
– Great experience in account management;
– Fluency in Portuguese, English and Spanish;
Skills & Capabilities
– Business Focus with Holistic Business View;
– Sense of leadership;
– Guidance to meet goals;
– Ownership and Responsibility for his own workload with Good Planning, Organizational, Reporting and Analytical Skills;
– Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time;
– Highly oriented to leverage high performances and delivering cost effective results;
– Strong communication and networking skills, with good negotiation and influence ability at all levels;
– Team building and motivational skills, working closely to the team to achieve results;
– Tactical and operational approach on business and team;
– Good interpersonal skills and a good listener;
– Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure;
– Good decision making.